To apply, follow this link to the application form and essay. The deadline for the Spring 2021 semester is January 1, 2021.
This application is required for participation in the PEP Staff Education Program.
After admission, please register for your Spring 2021 course by January 15, 2021. This registration can be done online through University College’s website.
Step 1: Searching and Adding a Course
Visit University College’s online course registration system to browse potential courses and add your course. To walk through how to navigate the registration system and search and add courses, click here.
Limitations for Registration
- Students are currently authorized to register for one (1) course with PEP funding. Contact Natasha Narayanan if you are interested in additional courses with PEP funding.
- Course must be fully online.
- Course must be undergraduate, at the 400-level or below.
- MDOC Staff are not currently eligible to enroll in U11 EComp 101M or U11 EComp 203M. Please contact Natasha Narayanan if you are interested in either course. There may be spaces available closer to the start of the Fall 2019 semester.
- The ACTRAC option cannot be added to courses using PEP funding.
Step 2: Payment
When you reach the Payment section of registration, please follow the instructions here: Payment Directions for PEP Staff Registration
Once you have registered for your course and know what books you will need, fill out this form with the book(s) you will need.